2012年11月1日星期四

Cheap Beats By Dre r needle rain is ver

Rightness of victory to heavy flap the prestige of ninja, this profession, let them know that enduring Shu is unlike to read ability bad."
Using the most careful action will take enduring of round fan pattern wear well, will have long time no see of dart bag, endure a bag to hard fasten thigh and small of the back put on the appropriation shoe of the ninja whom the blue helps Gao, end formally of will protect a sum to fasten forehead up, be I change I the fire once copy a world of I toward a mirror after the normal regulations clothes dejected for a long time, even produce a kind of time and space to disorder of absurd felling, until database Luo Luo reminds that I just wide awake, again protecting of forehead sum just positive, then the facing determining toward the walking gait shouts a continuous game place to walk.
Today is that I rise 200 F later of the first game, the platform surroundings is the hoot voice that the one acquaints with, want to don't acquaint with nor go, I have every day in person the present outside closely pays attention to game of database Luo Luo and Yi road rice, knowing perfectly welling a way 2 people can't occupy, but still keep cannot helping but attending personally.
Finally it's my turn to appear, lazy after three months again stand on the platform around still keep being the whistle voice that is matchless to acquaint with to resound through a whole field, big part of male compatriots make me inwardly feel deeply about indeed as expected still the beauty is more popular, I have already started sympathizing with opposite opponent that is drunk to pour to adopt.
What to stand on oneself's in front is a youth of looks commonness, jot down him according to the data similar to the Lai bacterium is a be partial to operate to fasten of have to turn an ability now,Cheap Beats By Dre, in the combat record of 200 F is two take two to win, total come to say that being one to say is weak not weak say strong also not calculate too strong opponent, anyway I also didn't hard beat for a long time a , at the right moment today can with activity for a while hand and foot.
"The score adopts integral calculus to knock down to make!Have no time to limit, a bureau decides victory!"The assize stands present center speak well-known rule then wave hand to declare" beginning!"
Along with"beginning" of voice ring out, once the opponent hands of in front flick, quite a few many tall puppet dolls to one person have already appeared at my nearby, their hand holds knife sword to rush at me to flick knife and then chop down, I easily once avoided to leisurely and contentedly looking at at present everything, the in the mind inwardly guesses him the next action rejoice at the same time he have never in advance once seen his affair of honor record image, otherwise compete can be really dull, I still want heartily enjoy that unknown fun.
My smiling and slowly heading for my own opponent , very at will, dided not plus any step for defending, in fact I pour not to is to give greatly, mainly is also the reaction ability that want and toughens well to be own for a while, only at most just can toughen under the circumstance of its never thought that sharp reaction ability, this is the training effect that can get only under the true war circumstance that don't know the other party ability, since the sky arena is the best training place where have the truth of not very good exploitation, even if therefore losing didn't also relate to, the failure is successful of female, and I don't think that I goes to lose a game as well, basically if not that being special abnormal of read ability, I make sure that Is can calmly reply.
However when I walk up I's in front a few eye pupils turn mouth to keep moving indiscriminately the Mao Mao continuously makes to ring of puppet doll, I make sure that I will soon appear serious mental shadow, still make sure at the same time that own opponent completely has no art cell, probably terrible slice of fancier also perhaps.
Make what?Since is according to mankind shape design of puppet not ability a little bit more professional on the outward appearance?The black hair white face makes heel Zhen son still let to make people go to bed in the evening not?I disliked this kind of frightenning of very strange person's thing most , the puppets of scorpion were all aer few than the in front's strong, even if is ugly don't lose to an art object as well, as for severals of the in front say if the sentence is a little bit more popular, growing the terror isn't your wrong, but come out to frighten a person is your not to.
For the sake of oneself the sleep quality in the evening I change idea decision soon war soon definitely, just thinking dismantle those puppet that unpleasant to look at a piece of piece of of, along with the voice of Mao Mao, when don't know to round me into a turn of puppet suddenly to project numerous needle rain of ox hair sorts from, also luckily is me, otherwise this kind of avoids have no can avoid attack even if in advance know also hard get around, besides who will thought of have been thinking to have spirit oppression the function sends out that kind of, the nonsense Mao Mao makes ring of will ejaculate numerous fine points in puppet mouth?
Needle rain that looking at in front to is suffused with blue ray of light of You I simultaneously avoid being seen part thinking of spare time:"The poison of needle should can't be have now of, seem is also a pretty severe person, however comparing with scorpion GG to really differ in the aspects of manipulating puppet is far.Also luckily think of puppet meeting thinking of of conditioned reflex scorpion, otherwise still really easily win to recruit."
Fight to just end three minutes later, this be still I the result for procrastinating, as for win ……think certainly, even the small cherry all at last defeated scorpion, I nature is also easily defeated my own opponent, although avoiding under needle rain is very interesting, those images of puppets for I this sense of vision's fastenning living creature is really a not small impact, so finally I very the young tiger is fierce of make the assize to after death come to a super giant Hao fireball again Shu will the burns cleanly of, see that turns to fasten now of opponent sweat all come out come, according to chemisette the sixth sense I certain he will never because blazing hot cause.
I smile and say to him if change another attack means, I continue and beat with him, if make again that kind of person inhumane puppet I am direct and receive the fireball Shu to his body up, his hand is made an effort Zuan and admitted defeat tightly then very simply, makes me depressed and matchless and doubts him to is a camera bellows up the 200 F the result of operation.
He admits defeat surrounding those audiences for joining a crowd for fun hereafter right away bawl out and say to is to see not satisfy, my in the mind also really wants to call names, I avoid poison needle all avoided so natural and unrestrainedly how haven't seen satisfy?Must make a human life to just satisfy Bai?However is frank to say that I didn't also satisfy, from start into to eventually connect the other party dress capes don't run into, felling this time fight very failure.
Return to to what stuff in room of watch television, the database Luo Luo seems know my worry puts a dish videotape to the video recorder in broadcast, inside is the opponent and others that I haven't remembered name so far fight of record image.
Body Shu indeed as expected disastrous, unique see is a puppet control in the past, the position used an on-looker objective evaluation control get still pretty skillful of, that unluckily enhances to fasten although the contestant is very strong but still just quite a few needle rain of the puppet attack under very wretched of medium recruit, indeed as expected still poison the needle is the key to victory or defeat, no wonder that meeting so the heart unwilling feeling don't wish of admit defeat, I since can easily stay away poison needle's attackstoning easily can tidy up him as well naturally, it is a person who pretty understands the changes of the times to pour, there is prospect.
Finish seeing record image me to stretch one a lazy waist just thinking wear to blackmail in the evening the Lai bacterium does for me what delicious of, but Lai bacterium after once connecting an and talking on the phone full face delight's telling I that she wants to walk and took white the Yan is together.
Finish listenning to her words, I lightly sighed tone, with my ear dint the nature can listen to the contents in the pure telephone, the nothing but a certain secluded mountain area suddenly sprouts of a certain and incomplete age long ago cuisine recipe, so the Lai bacterium right away will go to see actually, indeed as expected not the Kui is to the utmost a job responsible cuisine hunter, seem have been already arrived and white the Yan distinguish of time.
I once ate to the Lai bacterium the most beautiful flavor to also eat most after the arrival together with them of meal of tasteless is sending two at the time that people left, the white Yan pulled very unwilling to part with tearses of my hands to all come out, however I also know that he was also full of expectation to the future life, after believing to leave me soon can resume as usual.
Seeing white Yan and Lai bacterium will leave, I take out do-it-yourself water see type creation of the have no water can immediately exist of seven colourful lotuses send to the Lai bacterium, although currently it is still a very unique rare product in the world, however the Lai bacterium also knows that this is what I launch the ability of reading creation, I can create a flood pond to come out to let at any time it depreciates, so the milli- Don't mention it received.
Knowing time has already been getting more late, I smile to send off 2 people and looking at a Lai bacterium and white the Yan 2 people's figure disappear gradually under the shining upon of setting sun, my in the mind can not help filling the air sad emotion, indeed as expected even if performance as if nothing has occurred once cheated owner, but the in the mind is still sad, I am the most difficult to cheat Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论