2012年11月25日星期日

Artist Series to me I appreciate

I prefer to not to do anything!You are the most important colleagues ……small fire-you are exactly understand not understand ……"
The little dragon sits hoarseness on the ground to cry bitterly, the strong female phoenix stands on the little dragon nearby, also absorbed an one breath and crumpled to rub eyes.
The small fire Jiang lowers the head to looking at a little dragon over there, the double shoulder of the latter shivers, and the in that manner let his hearts all tear off.
For a long time, the small fire half is knelt down and once pulls a hand of little dragon, puts a Vinaceous Rosefinch sign in the hand of little dragon and fists a palm for her.
"Little dragon, forgives my self-will and selfish."His voice bears helpless, raise the hand wipes to wipe tears for little dragon, " looking at my eyes, good?"
The little dragon is vacant of hope the eye of small fire, that look in the eyes, very clearly very bright.
"You teach a lot of to me, at become the days of your chemical element spirit in, is you make me understand heart of strong is the most important of, is absolute strength."Small fire facial expression equanimity's saying, " I believe that the strong female phoenix is a good chemical element spirit, she am suited for you more than me.I can also find out the road that I should walk and become strong and become you real help."
"The little dragon don't cry, I believe that you are strong, I can't leave you, although I ain't your chemical element spirit any more,my intention can't change, I am still the small fire that protects you."
"From now on, the Vinaceous Rosefinch clan will become your ally, I inheritted the strength and will of Feng absolute being, Vinaceous Rosefinch-and you together, four saint monsters will definitely regression, because you make great effort."
"Promise me, can not cry, can not definitely cry,Beats Solo HD, because this not is a be over, this also not is departure, we soon can meet again."
The little dragon hopes small fire, she didn't know what.
"Small fire, I temporarily stay here, you would like to?Want ~only for a night good!"
The small fire is one Leng, immediately order."I am about to open mouth to stay you, because I have the matter to have to tell you."
"Have to tell my business?"
"H'm, is that I have been thinking to the your words recently, I feel to speak, otherwise very difficult have an opportunity again."The small fire heavily nods, " I also hope that you can be the first to know."
-
(PS:The small fire indeed as expected still kept walking ……Mo~descend chapter Jie foreshadowing, the An first and evilly gives a smile and traverse cold beg various support~~~~)
Chapter 19 leaves commitment
Chapter 19 leaves commitment
The owners all temporarily left.Only little dragon and small fire stay at Zhu Huo Tai and hold a Vinaceous Rosefinch sign,cheap beats, the finger of the little dragon the gradual Zuan is tight.
Short several hours, she got hold of the Vinaceous Rosefinch sign of the symbol Vinaceous Rosefinch clan regression, but lost an important colleague.
Her spirit still has some faintly, if this is a dream, should that be much good?The sky is bright and then can be awake.
"Small fire ……you have to say what say."Little dragon bitter and astringent openings, break silent atmosphere, the matter has already gone to this, can she also expect that everything does it again?
The small fire hopes a little dragon, ache in heart not already, but his Yan go to a he's eye the bottom is all sad, "I ain't a simplicity because of would not° until take a Vinaceous Rosefinch signing choose the strength that inherits Feng absolute being."He says.
"That you return because of why?"There are some doubts in the little dragon.
"Is some in other people's eyes very silly, but I see not very clear reason."The small fire finishes saying to hang wry smile, " little dragon, you say, crew member all for the sake of what but on the hoof?"
"For the sake of what on the hoof?"Little dragon's hasing never thought small fire will ask thus strange problem.
"H'm."The small fire nods, " we are chemical elements spirit, first your this host but live, secondly is oneself's important person.Ever since attestation you till now, you gave too many of my warmths.Decide to leave, the person whom I loathe to give up most is you."
"I envy everyone, each person was from of place or is feel in addition to you outside also count for much person.The small soil contains his elder brother, small water has parents and visits a scale, the small breeze has the breeze Ao his majesty, small light and dark Ling to have each other ……even follow behind your Yu text Rui they are all having a respectively important person in the past."
"Can I-but can not find me to still have what."The small fire turns head, " little dragon, I because of you living also for the sake of you but live, you are my host, the spinal column that my idea reads.You can tell me:1 didn't be past of I, actually have the important person that belong to my a person?Can 1 make me have selfishness to pursue with the second and have the person whom I exist a felling?"
"Small fire ……" the little dragon is stunned speechless, does the small fire of always strong self-confidence unexpectedly have fan Mang like this?
The "even connect a strong female phoenix to also still remember to catch fire an emperor …… she doesn't say but don't represent me not to know ……" small fire lowers the head, gradual Zuan tight boxing, "clearly once said as long as she forgot a fire emperor, I will protect her to arrive forever, why she but basically can not do it to forget ……"
The little dragon stares the small fire of tone woe, gradual creation in heart guess that all dares not believes by himself/herself.
"Small fire, you to the strong female phoenix-"
"Have nothing at all, she negated me.The "the small fire makes his/her own tone a little bit mild as far as possible, " strong female phoenix says that what I don't know to am to like, what is to love again, she says me and her intention mutually, feel her sad pleased, the kind thoughts in the heart makes I want to comfort her mood to be like with love."
"Little dragon, you are married, you can tell me.Want to protect her and love her to actually have what dissimilarity?Isn't loving a person for protecting her hard?Be like your husband with small water of visit a scale so, be like a dark Ling to protect small light be free from injury so, this exactly has what dissimilarity?You why can say love, but don't I go?"A pair of eyes of the small fire ask for help of hope a little dragon, " tells me why, can?"
The little dragon is stunned speechless, she speechlessly looking at small fire, the look in the eyes of the latter sorrow makes her don't know what.
"So you want to walk ……?"The little dragon very dry asks a way.
"The strong female phoenix says that she is my elder sister.If"the small fire shakes head, " I destine to also find out another important person, so I keep on living for you, don't pursue in the past, didn't take care of future-you at I at, your Wu my Wu."
Little Long Meng lived.
"Small fire, do you have to use this way to live for me?I don't think that you leave me!"The little dragon comes forward and hopes eyes of small fire,Artist Series, " you are my second chemical element spirit, also my important colleague, you always sacrifice you to exchange the help to me.I appreciate you, but I don't think that you do like this.And-I also loathe to give up you."
The small fire hopes a little dragon, the latter didn't cry.Just facial expression grief of hope him.
"Little dragon, I suddenly discover that you grew up, similar to me."The small fire turns a speech way.
The little dragon strange small fire suddenly says words like this.
"I remember that the beginning just saw you, you were still one fat of young dragon, meeting a fire will frighten call, arrows Shu also bad in a great mess."
Little facial expression dragon delivers 囧 , "this is very early the business in past?"She one face is embarrassed.
"So you grew up, current of you are unexpectedly thus dazzling."Small fire smile, " the little dragon isn't everybody to have the opportunity the will for inheritting a green jade Ling and gather four saint monsters for the sake of China the earth rush about.The emperor of chemical element is also good, the crew member is also good, the your ability is always elected as by the other people, imitates a Buddha all opportunities gather whole body, can you know why this is?"
The little dragon confuses of shake, her never negating she is lucky, although coming over here all the way is also very difficult, the responsibility on her shoulder compares to weigh at a time at a time, but opportunity ability always heart set on she.
"Because you can be infected, move with activity and conviction other people, not only only because your go forward courageously, more because of yours compare heart heart.You use sincerely with comprehend other people hard, is like also a friend who knew before very early."The small fire slowly explains that" so imperceptibly, the other people will would like to also do for you what, we these chemical element spirit BE Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论