2012年11月13日星期二

www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com if you also have n

The woman is in my room.
However see green Feng and ancient green jade lotus two personal big eyes stare a small eye and seem to be not how friendly.Because the sky is hot, everybody is nearby small table of up all have a porcelain bowl, at in is wildplum juice, sour medium is sweet, there is also a kind of subtle fragrance of plum, is blazing hotly drinking to return in summer be really in quite goodly relieve summer heat a beverage, however the being the ice-cubes on board of slight imperfection has been already used up, and in this week the Chuang also buys not up, otherwise in this scorching summer, up one cup ice-cold sour sweet wildplum juice's returning is really a pleasure affair.
The pole of boredom, I looking at green Feng to say:
"Although the Chuang that goes to a week this time says is have no achievement but return, however I let that ground protect the ancestral temple of repairing Chen Jia, I don't believe their Chen Jia and then don't come to seek me."
Although say a that there are in the center so severals in house beauty if draw of woman, but in the center of difficult place but only I this party concerned just knows.
The green Feng has no good will to all the ancient green jade lotus and Liu Xiang Lans, but ancient green jade of the lotus and Liu Xiang Lan again because respectively the gratitude and grudge of group but water fire allow of no, but I again clip here in the center, want and then have a headache.
Night, must be very slow, particularly in this kind of blazing hot summer, night of fresh and cool more seem to be difficult ability is valuable.But after this canal top that night late comes, that repeatedly takes the cool idea of water spirit to even make people feel that having a little is cold, I stands to hope a sparse light shadow of river surface before window, those are just some fishermans to go fishing at the mid-night.
Chapter 94 cooperation(next)

I heard behind have a step voice to ring out,
"Sir, it was late at night, the outside is cool, you still return to stop for rest in the cabin."
I the head also has no meeting, just light say:
"Did inside in the city come to news?"
"Come."
"How to say of."
"The words that return to Sir, now city inside because the affair of that Qi has been already made Fei Fei Be getting more satisfied, hear that Sun Qi's legal case contains variety and hears that the beard of Sun Qi Jia's place together still has a fire, some people fabricate rumor to say to is what Zhang Shou's assisting is secretly directing now."
"Gao Gong Yi's party now all is who fore noodles?"
"Clear side of was gold to learn to once mark with Li Shi, they were all Gao Gong to originally promote to come up all alone of, is all getting of high arch dint under charge."
I deliberated for a while and flicked to say:
"You next go to, conveniently make two misses arrive at room."
"BE, Sir."
Turned round to see the guest use to leave and have a little in my heart heavy, the guest uses to superficially say to is convenience I contact teacher aspect in the city, but actually he exactly is who a send of, is Zhang Ju Ya just, also or is Ping Bao, still queen mother?I sighed an one breath and walked to return to own room.
Stiring up is jumpy of light Xin, the thoughts and feelings flutters not certain with similar the flame of breeze rock like that in my heart, the door outside spread a step voice, and knocking on door a voice was close behind
"Come in."
The green Feng pushed door to come in, her openings said:
"Brother-in-law, do you seek me what is up?"
I start to sit properly and looking at green Feng to smile to smile to said:
"If I once said, if you also have no a , after this city, how marry, you see how?"
The green Feng listens to me so a say the whole face up immediately red get up, under the dusky light, is also beauty moving, momentary I unexpectedly stare at with awe, can seldom see this kind of daughter's demeanor that wriggle on the body of green Feng.
"You, you see this does, I listen to you and elder sister of."
I smiled to smile, "ha ha, " then immediately after say, "did teacher aspect in the city have what news?"
The green Feng arrived at me nearby and in a soft voice said:
"After you blessed me last time, I spread a book to arrive city teacher and let them investigated, there was news to say being this affair being what party's at the back of Gao Gong Yi directed."
"?Gao Jia You what person betwixt?"
"Having is two daughter, Gao Xiu Xiu,s of high arch, hear that this affair is her at the back plan of and also have the news the in home for saying that she lives to reach in the king now."
Listen to green Feng so on saying, I have a little consternation,cheap dr dre beats, from the language way:
"Gao Xiu Xiu, Wang Jia."
Gao Xiu Xiu, have never stopped menstruating for a long time this name, at the beginning I still think that has she already left city teacher, but don't thought of she didn't not only walk, but also up and down bring about so strong wind waves in the teacher government and people of city and saw come from F still really a little bit despise her.But does she how can live at Wang Da Jia, high house and Wang Jia exactly is what relate to.
Want Wang Jia who know last time but abandonned a high house of, thousand the silks are 10000 wisps, but my reason not the threads come.
Am I appearing lost in thought, the small hand of a warm softness but cover in my forehead, lightly kiss make me tightly wrinkly between the eyebrows, the green Feng then and lightly kisses to make my between the eyebrows, the side speaks softly a way:
"If think impassability, don't think and anyway also have no relation with us."
I lightly sighed an one breath and raised a hand to grasp the hand of green Feng in hand, lightly the Mo Suo wears, smooth delicate of the skin hand is very good, the slightest have no because of Xi force but become rough.
The green Feng is to blushed, but allow me play her small hand, she lowers the head what don't say as well.
I see heart in a hot, stretched hand to embrace a slender but rich elastic waist limb of green Feng up, she has already been just tiny to tinily flounce for a while, but still just compromised under my persistence.
Once I made an effort to pull the green Feng into my own bosom, the hands embrace her and say in her ear:
"You aren't returning to tonight."
A hear I say this, on the face of green Feng of red and dizzy more obvious, seem will the drop bleed, but she says very determinedly:
"Now not the that time wait, is all person on board, wait exultation posterity house literally how do you wear to all go."But she the sudden is to thought of what, the low voice says:
"The elder sister makes me follow you, I know elder sister is what mean, he is afraid that you arrived Su Hang world of sensual pleasures, at outside have don't woman, but who know to haven't got to Suzhou, you again had three women.Be all of your men to spend so heart?"
I lightly daut the back of green Feng and slowly say:
"Although now at I nearby of the woman is many, but you also know that I ain't the person of lousy feeling, and now although my circumstances says not up is to skate over thin ice, but also allow of no optimism, you and they hereafter perhaps really need to become one family, you don't want hereafter with thou miss and miss again act peevishly, talking to handle affairses don't make too Jiang and really became one family, you this is a big degree of always wanting of the elder sister 1:00."
"H'm, I listen to yours."The green Feng lowers the head to almost cover up a head at breast up, the low voice says.
The next Han by hand started to give green Feng droop lets her looking at me and see she shuts ascend double eyes, but long long of eyelash the still just continuously quiver wear, I cannot help but any further and lower the head kiss go up.
The wet warm lips kiss up to feel fit, I own tongue degree pass by, tiny made an effort to pry open her small, felt this she in of soft slippery, I turn a tongue to lead this green Feng.
Green Feng to I sudden of this with one action moving the slightest don't refuse as well, her plump hip sits at me under the body, at still continuously under the incitement move.
Is strong and tough of next body at the right moment the crest is between the legs of green Feng, at she continuously move to rub in, whence spread a pleasant sensation with darned, I spare the dress Shan that brings about green Feng, is about to stick in and she the full and strong double of Feng come to intimate contact, but who know that this with one action moves but lets the sudden of green Feng flounce to open me of embrace.
She walk quickly several steps will go out, but her but again stood down, the green Feng head didn't return as well and in a soft voice said:
"I went first to stop for rest, I knew your meaning, but now not the that time wait."
After finishing saying, the green Feng goes out go to, I hear the voice that the outside spread to go upstairs steps, my knowing is a green Feng return to building and have to disappointedly sigh an one breath, but turn to read a to think, oneself today finally summoned up courage to break me and the logjam of the of green Feng, also be regarded as important event 1.
The affair in the capital city seems isn't very optimistic, but go to very happy, because the Gao Gong remaining confederates and Zhang Ju Ya are making turn everything upside down, then I can thus and at leisurely go boating here aquatic, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论