2012年10月22日星期一

www.cheapbeatsbydrdreheadset.com an but now Onc

Raise once the hand flick, before the body of forbid a method for making, ray of light tiny Zhan, and then, the light act disappears, 100 inside the figure of the Gu Ao, immediately and then appear at his at present.
Peep an innocent person You You openings, way:"I have no interest to begin with you, but I ain't afraid you.100 inside Gu Aos, you I one war, necessarily will arrive, but, isn't now.Now then, you don't want to know where your son is, at do what?Like, I can take you to go to and tell you his current circumstances, but, you have to keep wager invite, can not anily make a mess of it raise, otherwise, I absolutely can't be as polite as you!"
100 inside the Gu Ao smell speech, in the heart a pleased, but have no variety on air of face, just settle settle the ground stare at to peep an innocent person.And peep an innocent person no longer many words also, after throwing down the last words, once the body form move and would be from at first disappearance.
100 inside the Gu Ao see a form, double eye tiny Mi, the body form is to immediately twinkle and left a remnants shadow at first and disappeared to disappear, is exactly to display to move in a sudden, follow to peep the innocent person's breathing, follow behind him but go.
Unreal in the ray of light is one Shan, peep innocent Human body to copy to appear once again, is already arrived at thousand to hang mountain the most internal of that hangs empty mountain in, and 100 inside the figure of the Gu Ao, also little more than one Shan but now.
Once 100 inside Gu Aos appear, the air then peeped out surprised for several cents, the double eye stares at front unreal, the tiny Mi rises.Although 100 inside Gu Aos didn't arrive at thousand mountain of hangings, at present of the place is what boundary, he isn't not clear.This BE, is thousand hang mountain to believe in a door first forbidden ground!Peep an innocent person to take he or she to here, be because of 100 inside not regrets right here noodles?
Peeped an innocent person to once turn round, stared at 100 inside Gu Aos, way:"Your son 100 inside Gu Aos might as well be frank to tell you, , these more than 100 years inside, always all at I these thousand hang mountain forbidden ground in.You should know, these thousand hang mountain forbidden ground, in addition to in the past Zhang door, always no one can close to half to tread, don't even say is get into among them, I make your son get into my noodles, oneself have been already represented, I to your son, enough value, more have no necessity harm him, otherwise, also have no necessity make him go in."
100 inside Gu Aos smell speech, the air is tiny to move, but still cold hum a , way:"These thousand hang mountain forbidden ground to have fantastic?My son even if in my noodles, didn't represent you to give as well he what boon grant.Perhaps, you are to trap his jailbird at that forbidden ground in, he would have been appearing to return to see me!"
Peep an innocent person Nu not be anti- to smile, shake to shake head, sigh a way:"100 inside Gu Ao, so several years, your temper, still have no the least bit change, if I isn't your son's identity before and really don't know, see his natural endowments outstanding, just make him go in, otherwise of words, even if he breaks the scar of my sky to forbid to make and also early beat to deliver him to leave!You need not at here confused guess, your son really in that forbidden ground, and, the milli- delivers not hurt, but, since you have already lost patience, want to know he at do what, I am then simply to tell you, also province let you at I thousand hang mountain to act wildly in defiance of the law or public opinion."
100 inside Gu Gao Wen Yan, the air is one Nu, way:"You this words are what mean!?If isn't that you make my son stay here, I come you thousand hang mountain to do what!?Say quickly, my son exactly at in how?"
Peep an innocent person to have no many words, raise once the hand move, the unreal of that empty none thing in the front, suddenly the spiritual influence flows out and turns to make a whirlpool, the that whirlpool rapid Xuan moves, count interest after, then stabilized down, suspended in the half to get empty in.
100 inside Gu Aos natural one eye then sees, that whirlpool isn't another, but is the entrance of a space transmission, let he feels don't understand of BE, the entrance of this space transmission, the first lead to, will be where?
Peep an innocent person You You openings, way:"This space in the entrance is me thousand hang the place for guarding in the mountain in the past Zhang door, your son, right there noodles.I can take you into, but, you have to swear, regardless you at in see what, understand what, all absolutely can not reveal to go out, because of, that is me thousand hang the secret of mountain.If you if don't obey an asseveration, I will definitely with you deathless endlessly!"
100 inside Gu Aos smell speech, the air is tiny to change, stare at a face to respectfully peep an innocent person, a long time after, just openings way:"I promise you."
Peep an innocent person to smell speech, no longer many words, once the body form move and slowly fly toward that whirlpool entrance to, and 100 inside Gu Aos didn't also stop over and closed on the heels of to peep an innocent person into that whirlpool.
On getting into that to forbid to make space, 100 inside Gu Aos then saw that black that suspends in the unreal simply ordering in addition, don't have no his thing.Apprehensive more in his heart, immediately and then release to work properly dint to respond, the feeling knows that black light space.
Peep an innocent person openings way:"You need not Be getting more difficult, that black only orders, unless I open on my own initiative, otherwise, who also have no way to go in, and even I, also has no way to respond in the outside in of any action, but, your son, right there noodles,www.cheapbeatsbydrdreheadset.com!"
100 the inside Gu Ao the air Be getting more surprised, way:"What is that exactly?Is my son again what condition in my noodles?"
Peeped an innocent person to shake to shake head, way:"I can tell you, your son is in my noodles, can't have any danger, and, and the another practices moral teachings younger generation, also and he at in.100 inside Gu Aos, that black simply ordering is me thousand hang the biggest secret of mountain several thousand in the last yearses, I make you see it, whole is with lend me to the trust that you behave.Although you are arrogant, , should can't be that kind of promise and then deny person.I am frank to tell you, your son of so the meeting is in my noodles, is because arrive at me at him thousand hang mountain, take part in to forbid to make to communicate a general assembly, I discovers his intelligence being unsurpassed, so, just make him go in, comprehend that black to only order inside of profound mystery.Don't say that I before don't know your son's identity, even if is without any reason and without cause to know, can't harm him as well, can't allow him to know more I thousand hang the secret of biggest mountain.In other words, in fact, I am helping your son.If your son can have to cut to get in my noodles, so, to him, only have an advantage, there is no bad place."
If 100 inside Gu Aos smell speech, sink into silent, to peep an innocent person and take something with a grain of salt.But peep an innocent person just a little, once again openings, way:"These more than 100 years insides of your son, always all black over there only space in, try the profound mystery of cracking my noodles.You should know, to the person fixing to forbid, that will have much advantage.I also hope that your son can succeed, that since is helping me thousand hang mountain to crack this space profound mystery, also is helping himself.But, these more than 100 in the last yearses, the progress that he has been having no, but would not like to also give up, till now."
"Your son is what personality, you should know.He is really a natural endowments up good not false, but, also overestimate too much to oneself, he thinks that he can crack that space profound mystery, but in fact, these more than 100 in the last yearses, the progress that he has been hasing no, but again is extremely stubborn, would not like to give up to admit own failure, so, have been guarding at in, would not like to leave.But in 20 year agos, the only one is similar to your son, cracked the scar of my sky to forbid practicing moral teachings of method for making younger generation, got into that black light space, similar to your son, try the profound mystery of cracking my noodles.I and your 80 year the wager invite, is exactly the will that comes from that young man.His giving me commitment , in 80 years, necessarily will give me an explaination, and, will also try to make your son leave."
100 inside Gu Aos didn't interrupt conversation, just silent listen to peep an innocent person to explain all these.He knows to peep the innocent person didn't say leave words, that black light space, his an eye then sees, absolutely not and together and usually, and own son, he also really is pretty much understand, the natural endowments is unsurpassed, but also similar to him, heart Gao Qi Ao, would not like to admit failure, so, is completely probably opinionated, stay black over there only space in don't come out.
100 the inside Gu Ao fury in heart, already dissipation, upsurge several complicated state of mind of dividings in the heart.He is really arrogant, also really is that the crazy Ao is unruly, but Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论