2012年10月12日星期五

http://www.thenorthfacesale-uk.co.uk664

Can not tell which trees which trees.











     Chapter 13 of the V of snake marsh ghost town the first night: the intensification of the conflict

     Novel bus update time :2010 -6-20 7:51:52 this chapter word count: 4322



     Let's surprising is that, even to a tree, upload down from the tree, or the kind of rustling dart out electromagnetic noise-like sound, and there is no other sound, and no movement. Sounds here, I always feel that the sound is more than one, is this not the sound of radio?

     Enter here, all judgment can not be sure, I always feel that I did not grasp the key.

     Those snake damn calm! Fat man with lips and whispered aside.

     I expected the best of circumstances, that is, those snakes on this move stunned, unable to respond, we can no panic without insurance in the past,http://www.thenorthfacesale-uk.co.uk. However, I feel a bit greedy Although the crown is motionless, but I already feel an indescribable noise moving around transpiration, do not know my psychological effect, or indeed could feel such a dangerous odor.

     We already quite close to the IQ of these snakes are really so high now, but still no action, obviously these things quite cautious.

     This caution is that we can take advantage of what is expected of us if these snakes suddenly changed his mind to kill us, then we are not even a little ability to resist such other carefully character secretly Chencang count slightly called sly I used to think only human beings can play the sly trick not think this time we can steal snake chicken, this year weasels depressed.

     We quietly lurking slowly past, afraid to speak, afraid to any action, but did not dare any residence, that sound is getting closer, I sweat like rain from my face as hanging down, the sound is more clear that the more I can not concentrate.

     This let me feel flustered,203, fat I am wrong and immediately pinched me, let me be assured, I turned to look at him, and found that he is sweating sweat.

     But he pinch better, this time the voice in our heads, we looked up to gaze above, be afraid of those things directly flutter down,North Face sale, while the move to continue to move forward.

     Go unknowingly faster that we like a puppet, like going out ten meters, filled with a surge of hope in my heart, when, suddenly, that crown upload sound came to an end suddenly woods look quiet down, we all shivered.

     That moment three men froze, but the fat the fastest response pushed me let me run,839, but I look slow, but fell to the ground, got up and was about to rush, let me a staggering thing occurred.

     I actually heard around the crown a shake, then above it was the faint call a cry: Who is?

     We look at all stunned, looked at each other, how things back? How people speak?

     Is Sanye people? Pan child look excited,kids north face152, I rely on, not a snake, I said how no thing, let's really crazy,the North Face. Him immediately on the tree and cried: I Pan, Which is it?

     Tree not sound, static for a long time, we looked at each other, Pan child again to cry out: How about you, you is which? Then put a torch and a miner's lamp are up greeting.

     The torch up canopy shaking a bit, then the faint voice: Who? This time tone changed, it seems very painful. Moreover, this is a man's voice,170.

     I feel a bit of a problem, but this has been impossible to walk away the Pan son said: I go up.

     Then he bite the torch, and began to climb a tree, fat ported cover. I took the knife vigilant around the cover of fat. Pan child fast action, a few will climb the half, this time canopy shake, he did not hesitate

没有评论:

发表评论