2012年10月26日星期五

cheap beats by dre Abes took up

Greet. That ,don say hello to him for me . After hanging up a communications ,followed by the connection and the four planet wheel planet executive Gs communications . Garth .Long time no see ,my father let me to hello hello .
Abes dislikes watching screen the bony middle-aged man said . Oh -- !Is a ah !So empty call, hear your bride to follow people run is true ? Gus pay no heed to the said . Had been hijacked ! A cold corrected .
Are you -- !It is really too ... ... Abes knew the prime can not say something nice to interrupt him said : this thing we send bear who hope to solve ,planetary aspects can give certain mixing .
Sorry? You will be in the four planet wheel planet to bear who can fly . Gs refused . No problem ,smooth words ,flying bear who did not use heavy firearms . Well !?The smooth words do? The planet for our family causes loss of words ,by our family compensation .
This ... ... !You can call the shots? Old, crafty person Garth eye in the eyes of turned and asked . Yes . Well ... ... , I have to ask . For instructions ,cheap beats by dre?Oh !See ,I am waiting for your reply .
Abes knew the wily Archon adults who would like to ask .While Garth adults back . A ,his Majesty the emperor agreed . . Abes understood that the so-called His Majesty the emperor agreed to correct understanding should be the emperor held reservations .
Yes. Your majesty he also asked me to tell you a piece of information ,tomorrow morning there may be some suspicious cargo four planet wheel planet . Probably. No specific point of intelligence ? I also want to provide more help ,just looks like those abducted are some smart guy .
Lad to Oh ,don really make your wife is abducted .Ha -- . Gus laughing from the communication screen disappeared .Abes hit his fist in a communication screen ,is abducted !You old asshole ! Yes.
Her majesty also say when necessary may give some necessary help . Gs appeared again in the communication screen . Well !No. Abes from stare blankly in return to God said ,but communication was hung up .
To people !Immediately to me to find out four planet wheel planet all aviation in Hong Kong ,what are the airport tomorrow a spaceship from the port . Abes on his people ordered .�� �� �� here is the four planet wheel planet in the land of forgetfulness ?Not so good .
In Naci Reis and discussing, boarding time ,I go to the ground and nierong Celie them .Across a small bar in the lobby ,we from behind the bar back alley next to the sewer, finally through a vertical inlet ,to a lie everywhere greatly small steel parts .
No, here just a fringe . Never far from the beam after the around person .With the hands of torch light, was originally nexcom , is you !Long time no see. Yeah !I know you will not help .
Nakot walked . Other people ? Nierong asked .There it is. Nakot pointed at my side to a place .In the dim light has several figures from steel after run out, and Siming Lei ,Lei Shuya et al one one greeting .
Qian Li ? Don Celie I feel a bit strange . This ... ... Nakot looked embarrassed look of Nie Rongyi eye . Why returns to a thing !Is there anything good on me ? No, not at all.
Nie Rongcuo rubbed his hands said , is not very good ,have a look yourself . Nie she led me to a steel back, saw the glassy-eyed Celie I ate one Jing , how can this be ?Original. It is not like this, but ,from on a warship after break up ,we see her when is it .
Lei Shuya said .No surprise !What asshole do ?It is a ? I asked gnash the teeth in anger . He should not . Tolana said . Who says no, I think he is . She said nie . Celie become like this ,I see him as more than we are anxious ,he should not do .
Attentive Fang Lingzhi said . She might just pretend . Nie Qianqian unconvinced of said .Impossible. don ,it later .Now let us have a look that way to Weikena airport . I interrupted several girls fight said .
From the original road return to . Nierong suggested . We come that way? From the road go back distance from and Naci Reis agreed Weikena airport is not far away, but I it is ,if Abes doubts over my head ,for I also have a master in it ,will send someone watching me and the spirit of the whole company ,now the road exit do have been around for waiting .
I hesitated and asked : no other outlet ? Long Zhixiang opened a map and said , there ,there are two . Nakot took the map and pointed to the above two position of said: here and here ,the exit that Abes villa ,we here now, if not from you to the exit of the word ,that would leave here ,nearly ten kilometers .
No, we walk from here . I motioned that leads to Abes villa export .Here. Is it right? It too dangerous? Lei Siming asked in astonishment . If your wife ,was robbed you now what will you do? I did not answer when asked .
Lei Siming did not want to think, talk replied: is to find . Yeah !Now the villa of the people must be sent out a search your whereabouts ,so that there is relative to the other place is much safer .
Oh -- ! Lei Siming suddenly understood . It would be you wishful thinking . Lei Shuya protested , from here then we can easily be found ,once they are found ,Abes was soon able to mobilize his men bring us .
You I then said , but things are stirred up ,I can just more time now, we walk from here the way that Mr Abes took up . It is a good idea ! Necco nodded applaud . Your views ? I glanced at the Nie Rong ,Wang Xiangyun and snow cloud of these girls .
Several people looked at each other in exchange of views with eyes ,shook his head .Disagree? I asked . No ,idiot ! Lei Shuya said . Oh -- !That is good !Some of you what equipment? I lay down the heart then asked .
Some broken tear gas and gas mask ,night vision equipment and electromagnetic assault rifle . Fang Lingzhi said . You with these things ,to Celie out ? Yeah !Something useless ,only a few smoke bomb .
Is it right? Admire us ! She is a bit proud said nie . admire !Terrific. Says I ,can my heart felt it was too easy . , relationresultThe 113rd chapter relationresultIs Mr. Abes in ? I adjusted the clothes ,went to Abes villa door ,press on the door of the communication device. Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论