2012年10月11日星期四

57

No way, I have a brake, then put the belt in hand when the whip in the past, that fat a sideways, I rushed a bite to his hand, heart to say this world dare to bite the ghost I first screamed his pain, the knife fall to the ground, I mentioned a kick that knife out of Stone Gallery,north face jackets16.

     This way, I have been exposed to the flaw, the fat one on the ground, said: Damn I strangle you! On the fierce stuck my neck.

     I so he's about a belt reined in his neck, heart, say you are ruthless poor mother and you fight!

     Le him, he pinched me. That pinch each key is to own before asphyxiation the other strangled, I see a fat man did not stay the hand, pinch me almost tongue, spit out. Busy so also on the old strength, spend feeding effort on your hand, I did not expect, this belt looks can also save the result of poor quality so an effort, snapped loudly, turned off.

     That belt is genuine cowhide small scales above Tongjia, leather one off, who Tongjia Tiannvsanhua fall on my face, fast engraved Yam West Po Emperor A piece fell into open mouth, I suddenly felt a surge of bitter liquid instantly flow into my throat, and reminds me of that nail on the corpse, nausea, suddenly a choke. Suddenly I felt the immediate burst of mist,men north face739, as if fell into a black mist,the North Face208.

     I am very confused, the thought Do so quickly I've been fat strangled? Bitter taste in the mouth speak, increasingly concentrated increasingly clear, in front of something, and then suddenly an awakened suddenly found themselves to be fat pressure in that jade bed, his blue eyes, grabbed my neck of the wearer key that the body of a woman in her mouth fall out hands still tightly Gouzhuo the my shoulders, scenes of extreme confusion!

     This way, I wake up, everything is just an illusion!

     I turned my head to look at the edge of that fox corpse with blue eyes, his mask still on the ground, two slit in the eyes, has been transferred to our side, staring straight look.

     My heart is not good, no wonder just told me not to look fat, blue eyes fox corpse's eyes could be so scary, that fat is such a big effort, about even if I wake up and have to strangle him busy and touched his mouth found mouth that fast nail has all melted. Being impatient, his eyes suddenly cast a glance to that bird Zijin box fox corpse hands, and did not think too much, and desperately held out his hand to take up that step fat man's head is.

     Fat very fierce, cursed loudly, his hands and a tight, my heart says you *** where I want to strangle you want my neck to cut off the whole child ah! Xinyi Heng, even with the kill, this is terrible, I kill with hands Effort completely different, hears the bar soon, that fat one eye rolling his eyes the whole person I knocked almost startled, what went for my body, my neck, a loose, Meng coughed up blood.

     This time, I suddenly saw the fox corpse as if blue eyes suddenly widened, as cited by a strange force I could not help not to look at him, suddenly the brain began Chaos up, so he also did not care fat one took his push to that on the body, and that fat is very burly, just press the body of a seed. This pressure, the kind of strange feeling soon disappeared.

     I rubbed his neck, boss several fingers printed, almost all pinch deformation out covered in terrible pain, blue eyes fox corpse eyes so powerful, but I happen to swallow his belt on that piece of a piece. inevitably die and fat, I look at the one I was just used as a weapon of Zijin box, suddenly found a little keyhole above a cry, not Iraq, look Look at the body of a woman's mouth, the heart that,the North Face252, is not that key is used to open the box?











     Volume I Qixing, Lu Wang of Chapter XXII eight treasures letter

     Novel bus update time :2010 -6-20 7:51:07 this chapter word count: 1318



     Zijin box, very heavy feel to see

没有评论:

发表评论