2012年10月21日星期日

beats by dre pro ending ……does the c

Didn't pose this rules toward the guest?"

Chen Xiao is light a smile:"That is formerly.We are here, the agent has power to do a some adjustments at any time.Formerly the ground agent is an old virtuous moxa China Sir, can now is me!I have a power to do a some adjustments at any time according to the circumstance ……you also know, we are small businesses, independence freedom, have no the necessity make too many affairs of frames frame for oneself to limit himself/herself."

"So ……be have to answer?"The white gloves point nods, he looking at Chen Xiao Di's eyes, air seriously get up:"Because ……is similar to the service center ……the inner part of club is not a sheet iron a cake of either!According to some newses that I get, I have a reason doubt, threat Zuo rattan thousand leaf young lady's safeties of concealed suffer from.May be from an internally other dissimilarity of club very much assertion group.So, I can not adjust to gather hand from the inner part, I can not stick my neck out."

While saying these words, he recognizes to hard and really looking at Chen Xiao and imitates a Buddha even none of many an eyes see a flank of the old farmland waits a person and seemed to be true to be Chen Xiao as the words here matter person.

"So, this person in the photograph.Is very importantly a person to your club?"Chen Xiao sneered at 1.

"Yes, very important."The white gloves don't hestitate of ordered to nod:"Is concrete of I impossibly continue and say again."

"But, to you.Is the key figures of club, met a hard nut to crack, but came to to ask for help to several persons who is from service center, way of doing like this, unavoidably can't arouse my doubt."

"You are getting wronger."White gloves suddenly ha ha a smile:"This time my entrust, there is also a special claim, be ……entrust a ground of contents.Don't need three other old friends to participate!But is ……you!"

He stares at Chen Xiao's eyes:"I want you to make moves in person, not they!This affair, also can be that you begin in person."

Chen Xiao this just had some accidents:"Why?"

Come up to say from the real strenght,beats by dre pro, although recent real strenght of Chen Xiao advances by leaps and bounds.But ……compare with three old guys to say, does he still differ manily.

Giving up is strong but begs weak …… have what scheme?

"This is a reason that is very hard to start to talk."The white gloves put to put a hand, that the action imitate Buddha at drive out mosquito similar:"This young lady, she ground the temperament is a bit unusual and peculiar.Dislike most in all my life of is a remarkable talent, she dislikes any remarkable talent very much.It particularly is the person of my under charge.Most most embarrassed of BE, she understands our person very much, if I send a ground person, perhaps in less than two days the meeting was recognized by her.So, I have to seek to living a face horse.But very unfortunately of BE, old farmland and total work they.The reputation is really a lot too big in this turn son, if they go to of words, don't arrive along while, the meeting be seen by the young lady of this cleverness be from.As for you ……Chen Xiao, you are still a New appointee, as long as you disguise fitting of words, she will leave your ground."

"For ……"

"Because this young lady, she once saw our databases, in the world the great majority presentable remarkable talent superior.She seemed to be all to remember."White gloves wry smile 1.

The old farmland waits the person's facial expression not from get weird get up.

Database!To whichever remarkable talent organization.Although the database doesn't be regarded as what top-class secret, can't easily make the other people turn over to see, either.Say nothing of ……remember?

"I have a request."Chen Xiao suddenly becomes overdo and looking at a behind of old farmland 3 people:"Then it task, guest indicates to ask me to complete in person, so, whether I can alone discuss with guest?"

The facial expression of the old farmland is a bit weird, however he hesitated for a while and incredibly ordered to nod:"Good!"

Say, he a pulled to still mean to say what of wish to melt, greatly tread and then outside walk toward the door to, the total work walks on the end and towarded Chen Xiao to order to nod and threw to come over a "caution" ground of look in the eyes and also really left at once.

"Discuss a guerdon problem."Chen Xiao suddenly relaxed down, he ground face up present one silk leisurely and carefreely smile an idea, then incredibly the hands embrace a behind at the head, *at sofa up.

"USD 10,000,000."The white gloves are light a smile:"Certainly, we all very clear, for we so ground person come to say, money has no meaning, however I can represent club and do commitment to you:In my legal power scope inside, the club owes you one personal feeling, hereafter at any one time anywhere, you can ask club to do an affair for you, as long as the affair doesn't outrun my legal power, it is any affair to ignore, we will complete for you!"

For a while, the white gloves looking at Chen Xiao, smile way:"I think that you should understand, such a commitment, a come from the second remarkable talent in the world organizes of commitment, have much value and meaning!And ……I hope you are understand, Chen Xiao, although I don't without bad impression know your individual to club this organization, , the club is old to organize for a thou that owns long history, we pay attention to prestige very much!Once promising, absolutely can't change, which afraid is you in the future became our enemy, this commitment also still effective!"

"This I can believe."Chen Xiao declines to comment:"But I still have a few other conditions."

The white gloves imitate a Buddha combine never thought that outside:"Say!"

"Answer my few questionses!"Chen Xiao's air is earnest for several cents:"The first , two days ago, haded the person of club to seek me, tried to by force be strong line of to bring back I ……"

"I know.This order is what I grant in person."White gloves ground the answer that nowise cover up, pour is make Chen Xiao some shocked.

The white gloves smilingly say:"Need not shocked, this kind of affair we can't deny.And ……a code matter return one code matter!You since got into this turn son, should understand more some this custom in the turn sons.Is so-called hostile, so-called ally, all change at any time with the circumstance!Front a moment dozen living to kill a ground of enemy, will suddenly become intimate war ally or cooperate colleague's relation with the circumstance change.For we this turn son to say.All have already accustomed to.As for catch an order to the your grasping, I think that you should understand why ……your body up have to let us the research section has much of the characteristic of interest ……service center that helps guy will hypocritical invitation you join, you refuse after, they will back do some small action.But we can't!The club works a style to have to be more direct than the service center!"

"So, if I accepted your task, do you also continue to harass me?"

The white gloves wanted to think very hard:"I think ……at least in the task term, you can't be subjected to any harassment from club, this I can promise to you."

"Is also say, task once ending ……does the club probably also send person to grasp me?"Chen Xiao knits the brows.

"It is such."The white gloves nowise cover up head in the location.

This answers although ……very excessively.But at least, also calculate a honesty.

If white gloves to Chen Xiao promise hereafter all forever never come again harassment Chen Xiao.That just has ghost!

"A year."Chen Xiao quickly threw a condition:"Club I request within a year, can not any situation harasses me!Include my close relatives and friend!One year, even if is that I accept the first condition for entrusting!"

The white gloves wanted to think, the his earth's surface feeling was very earnest.Seem at calculate what, then he vomited tone:"Can!However only a year, accept an on the first day starting of the task to compute from you!"

"The second condition."Chen Xiao slowly way:"BE concerning a……item turn!"

Speak of a turn, Chen Xiao notices, the air of white gloves is tiny some varieties.

"Some ex- days.Have two guys to put forward 1 item to entrust, they brought an item turn ……thus of item turn, fore sky while meeting club, that red hair to grasp to catch, I also see 1 in the his hand!"

Finish saying, Chen Xiao that evening, that oddly two gift hat males entrust of the affair said 1 time.

"I really don't know the item turn is this thing.In the meaning and the function in the club, but, I really worry.I am a person who concerns a friend very much, I don't hope that my friend meets any danger."Chen Xiao knits the brows:"But those 2 wear Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论