2012年11月2日星期五

beats by dre studio er the door of all i

Engrave, I have already felt I is certain to die, just don't know to proceed from the reason why, you withdraw one part strength dint, stay a cripple life for me.I understood now, however I can't appreciate you, is the probably best marriage to me because of the dead."Finish saying the time of this sentence, Wang Feng saw one silk of inside in the impregnable city eyes upset, that is to oneself gray prospect produce of despair.Have no a person to want to die, die is all bnormality to anyone terrified of, the impregnable city is similar to have been already feared.Isn't the oneself did it ever such?This is the human nature to make however.
Not is say a person's personality is firm and uncompromising, can neglect to die produce to the person of this kind of fears.
Chapter 11 kills wife reason
A dialogue of ground floor is still continuing, Wang Feng has to accompany, it is true to don't know for the sake of that or unreal of secret.
"Talk about an effort, I have to admit your effort good than me."
"Thank."
"This is the fact.Our a few senior younger brothers also usually together learned by exchanging views before effort, I although at senior younger brother in the effort didn't be regarded as the best,could not say, either is very bad.I am a person who refuses to concede defeat, once failing than the force, I train more assiduously, until win, all of this were the business in childhood.Gradually grow up, just know that the teacher root is a partiality, all of things learned by me are some skins, no wonder that I more and more beat however master elder brother.I ask the master the elder brother, he tells me, teacher says that I have an anti- bone, so don't teach me inside the achievement.I be change from that beginning of, the personality also becomes more introverted.Common saying says that the bubble of foot is what oneself walks, I recognized a life."
", See to your teacher still really lack of impartiality, have no to one a basal person to come to say inside the achievement, doing Wu Zhi can do an empty shelf."
"Knew old guy to lack of impartiality again how?I had no ability to deal with him, didn't say these.Is these days of I have been aming thinking that you beat me at that time the situation of that Zhang, although beat on the face, superficially also some external injuries, still enough didn't become to me what injury.I have no inside the achievement, so ever bitterness fixed some efforts that was horizontal to do.Just you stay in the silk breathing in my brain but very strange, it makes me produce a moment of hallucinogenic.I dare to affirm, this anything but Wu Dang Pai of inside effort in the house.My bitterness thinks to have no fruit, if don't involve the secret of your group, I really want to know this actually is what effort?"
"This is the effort that is originally jotted down to a Gu to ascend, my opportunity in a fortuity, see from an ancient in the book of Wu Dang the library Ge inside in a corner detection of, this in the book noodles has already fallen at that time full dust, proceed from curiosity, I without extra trouble took out and studied for a while, but didn't discover, think to is a book in arresting of a commonness.Afterwards, I the sudden fantasy, the transformation method, turn over these recruits type to do and finally did some power, the name of this book makes the Xuan Yuan really solve."Wang Feng starts compiling leave words, in fact isn't whole either is leave words, the man that Wang Feng does exercises in gymnastics is huge miscellaneous, this set of true solution was especially fighting to use at most in big brigade, returned to pour to hardly use after the place, and what to use at most cut vein hand and joint skill.Cutting the vein hand is Wu Dang's incomparable skill, this is to can not go toward the secret that the outside says.This person will also be closed very long period of time in the custody center, this is the variable, similar persons like this all have assistant, one inattention sneaked away of possibility.
"This book is really remarkable, it is in no case like you superficially see so, I lose not Kui and make me know to still have such an effort at least.This ancient book decrees by destiny with you, should get through much difficult situation for you.I admit that your luck than I good, my teacher has never treated me thus, alas."Finish saying this sentence, he profoundly sighed tone."The old saving says that sky's doing Nie can forgive particularly, can not live from doing Nie.I have already made Nu in the sky, if isn't that you catch me, I also keep on escaping all the way as well as keep on killing all the way, I already very difficult control I.
Ever since I flee from home of a moment rise, I have a felling like this, and I have already canned not turn head.If the road of life can turn head from walk, I probably will choose that another road walks, I will seek a fixed work and seek a wife of good and wise gentleness and living a lovely kid and lead a happy happy life, though the life of the common run of people is very mild,I still will choose thus common life.Always can't come to present farm land, make indignation and discontent.
BE given vent to anger by homicide, actually and not what I expected."
Ask for help of dusk light, Wang Feng sees tears in his eyes only twinkle, this should be a noodles of his docile.
"I am an orphan, a child that is thrown down the avenue, the nobody tube nobody asks, time is a teacher to pass by, conveniently will I pick up back to keep and raise, and teach me the effort.Can say, all of my everythings are teachers to give.But I can walk this one step is all alone also what teacher results in till today.I like my younger sister Shi, younger sister Shi also likes me, but the teacher livings ground will we this loverses to break up, he was hard to make younger sister Shi marry my senior, an I not like, she also not like of person.Because the master elder brother takes charge of us under the door of all industries, in the eyes of teacher, the senior is more more useful than me.The old grudge is from this a moment beginning.
And I one Nu under kill of the so-called wife is also teacher and the arrangement of master elder brother to nearby keep watch on my person at me, she is also not easy, to teacher door, she is just a tool that is made use of.In fact, we are all very pitiful, all of us are the tools that is exploited by group.She BE, I am also.Hey Hey Hey.Kill kill well well,beats by dre studio.She died, have to also arrive understand to take off and left me, I canned also set free quickly, ha ha ha."He suddenly sends out a burst of laugh wildly, is all to over be all shiver, smiling to smile after, the tears follows his cheeks to roll to drop down.
When he stopped smiling and presented again on his face a silk gloomily hate an idea and hate a sky to hate ground to hate a person and hate all everythings that can hate, this a moment, he again become evil.
See small variety of his face of Wang Feng is very helpless, this is 1 kind only kill people behind just have of pleasant sensation, Wang Feng believes, if he now is freedom of body, he probably again picked up knife to kill people.This person is already the mental problem with severity, he is a homicidal tool, have been incurable.
Time imitates a Buddha to suddenly hold still down, Wang Feng at quiet looking at impregnable city, and he doesn't think to be excessively stimulating him in case he continues to become mad.
"You think I am sick, or is think that I am weaving a story?In fact I didn't weave a story, the all theses are all true.This is a sister-in-law Wu Song Sha of modern version, Be just what I killed is his/her own wife.In fact she is like that man, I also know that the marriage that didn't love should not exist, she can not like me, but she should not cuckold son for me, should not humiliate me thus."
"So did you kill her?You are giving you the reason that are homicidal to give vent to anger to look for one reasonable."
"It is such."Gold puts hideous smile to say, the muscles on the face all a little bit transform and see to him to that drive he is called cuckoldry the woman have to very and deeply hate an idea, only he denies by himself just."Hum, I am a man, I ain't accustomed to sharing my own women with another men.Which afraid she how much person before once went to bed, I canned be not concerned, but she since heel I, should not spend in water Yang, seduce a man.This is my bottom line, she crossed this bottom line, and she had to die.I see in person she dies of, she of gradually lost a vital color in look in the eyes, can she of facial expression but is happy, satisfy of, because she got to thoroughly set free, she loves of the person don't love her and love her person, she doesn't love, and the marriage like this is a tragedy.I am ending tragedy, including her life."Wang Feng is been stunned speechless by his words, this is what group, so confusion.
Chapter 12 lacks of impartiality teacher
"Husband and wife on the first on the 100th boon, why don't put her[one] way out?"Wang Feng asks a way.
"Put her[one] way out?I also think so, can we can not divorce, don't dare to divorce as well.The teacher will not allow we divorce of, in the group Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论