2012年12月10日星期一

Facebook Hey Hey this f

 My finger lightly once fondles her beautiful face, I immediately after and slowly tore off the tape of receiving the her double eye."Is you?Four elder brothers?"She saw near at very short distance of I, and recognized out a while.
I said with smile:"To ah, I am four elder brothers!Oh, come, this helped guy to divide too much, how can as beautiful as flowers and pure as jade gold greatly to put across so, to, manager Jin call gold what?"
"I call gold Ji, begged you four elder brothers, put me down, I support not to live quickly ……" I embrace she slightly stiff body, at top opened handcuffs for her, gold Ji a while the Tan is soft in my bosom, she says:"Four elder brothers have been already there been water?"
I bring over here the mineral spring that early readies to and open to pass to her, she at a stretch drank and said:"Four elder brothers, say, grasp me to come here,Facebook, what do you want?"
I smiled and said:"Is not hasty, there have a bed, hand you first to lie down Xie meeting son."Say I drag along her to the bedside to put to pour, the gold Ji still means to say what, but she feels a trapping of a mightiness idea, on sinking, eyelid's deep slumber past.
Hey Hey, this fan*soul*the medicine is still really friendly!Originally that mineral spring was a Chan fan*soul*medicine water of the medicine.I touch her delicate face, Fu next the body kiss her lips and pry open her tooth with the tongue, her subconscious beginning responds to, this chemisette tongue is soft, the Jin liquid is sweet, and I devouringly absorb and kiss and very long just start.
I the mindset at this time is thousand times excited, extremely stimulated urge I the no time for waiting ground shell the whole body of gold Ji light, looking at the nude body of this Ning fat sort, my hands such as Chu male the sort daut everywhere ……
Fully satisfiedly climb on gold Ji, I and then have her dress trousers worn, taking advantage o her didn't come to and made two brotherses send to her[one] compartment inside of the Pacific Ocean hotel of the fairy Xia road neighborhood and waited she to wake up, she would feel, and everythings are all only a dream.
Connect down two babies whom I want to handle Huo Jia, I dialed the telephone of Huo Jia, I say:"The owner of the Huo, ashamed, one of your sons babies I am here now."
"Bastard!I thoughted of to is your this bastard, you remembered for me, if you dare move them a milli- hair, your whole family died to settle!"Huo Jia shout loudly, earthquake my eardrum Weng the Weng make ring.
I take the words tube of cellular phone to leave ear some distances, to flank of an under charge say:"Zhang Jie goes and takes the Huo owner's daughter here, as beautiful as flowers and pure as jade of, I see first to use,Ha ha ha ha!"
The Huo Jia shouts loudly a way:"You dare to move her, I kill your whole family!"I cachinnation way:"You the time in star river, why want to teach me?Hey Hey, not afraid have retribution?My condition don't you still promise?Ha ha ha ha, Unexpectedly, at that time you is the Zha thinks of?You not afraid underworld?Don't you know that I am why?Want to call plank with me?"
The Huo Jia mollified a tone way:"Everyone comes out to do, don't make to can not pass in the face good, your four elder brothers raise a hand, all is my wrong, last night at fairy Xia road, your person also killed us quite a few, manager Jin didn't know where went as well, four elder brothers, about went, you want what I promise you be, two of my babies?"
I ha ha a say with smile:"Like, generous!Come to first say with your baby's daughter!"I see a small beauty be brought, pass the telephone to her to say:"Heel your father reports one peaceful."
That little girl a rob to conduct electricity words to say:"Old daddy!Save me!"I a rob to come back a telephone, two brotherses pressed down her, she right away scream madly.
I say:"The owner of the Huo, your daughter is very good, be make badly, the brothers of my under charge is very impatient to her!"
"Do not don't do not, beg you, you wanted what I promise, only a rightness of childrens that begged you to put me!"The Huo Jia almost is crying about, I say:"Is all right, Huo owner, you listen to, your star river returned me, how, for this request, now convene your board of directors, replace the legal person of star river to wear bottom in the small strong, all finances hand over to connect to wear small strong complete with gold Ji, the gold a Ji is still a manager, only she returns to wear small strong leadership, how?"
"Like!Board of directors I work."The Huo Jia readily promises.I say:"Not is to work, I wait a result, to black today sky, with street lamp bright is quasi-, there is no result, I also need not made a phone call for you, you wait to accept corpse for two of your kids!"Finish saying I hanged up a telephone right away.





The ninth rascal tycoon chapter 61 is nearly plotted secretly against
Renew time:2010-12-114:44:25 chapter word numbers:2462


Chapter 61 is nearly plotted secretly against(midnight) (Everyone consumedly, close!Old book 《Yan state sexual intercourse 》 of the An was deleted a book by the net Jian yesterday, the mood wasn't extremely great medium!Blare!Ask new book 《is black to help 》 that everyone supports An, the help joins a bookcase!Snow wolf thanked politely!Thank this period of time everyone's monthly ticket support to 《Yan state sexual intercourse 》 !I cry,cnn!Mine 《Yan state sexual intercourse 》 disappeared like this!)
……
Connect down, the darling of Huo Jia comes out to mix for Fan of always want a little bit"willing to give up" things, elephant Huo Jia this kind of drag along a house to take of is easy to deal with, he comes out to mix, many some nuisance, have no us these bachelor clearness, red's coming and going don't concern about!
I come downstairs to return to No.2 villa, oneself ascended the second floors take a shower a sleeping, mama of, the favour died, till now,google, all of all affairs make Dian!In addition to 804 there are still a few guys having no good enough, remember to at the beginning is six, heroic piece is regarded as good enough, but still differ five, all have in data hand, just have been having no time to make them, was free now, I wanted money rich want a gun to have a gun!
Remember the early years sees 《pool in Shanghai 》 of Chow Young Fat's version, a stage dialogue of the inside D dint my impression most deep, that is that he lets go of one Ta cash all alone, claps the next handle knob gun all alone and says:I the D dint had these two kind things in pool in Shanghai, also afraid of?
I am been noisy to come to by the cellular phone voice, climb and see is an after midnight is many at 2:00, does the cellular phone call show to is the number of snow son and so late make my telephone call why?I beat a yawn to connect and had already without extra trouble taken out a cigarette to order.
Xue Er says:"Husband!Why shout?"He is noisy to quarrel loudly Rang, I just respond to return, must be still just star river, I am in a daze to say:"The sleeping shouts and trapped to die me, how are you?Enter a field, everything still all smooth?"
"Hum!Know a sleeping, we O.K., manager Jin gives us floor and rooms of the arrangement all old like, the guest here also the layer is very high, Xi Xi, in short everythings are all good of, to, a bit very strange in the evening, manager Jin comes backed and then seemed to become a person, come we here several trip, to we very passionate of, don't know why, also have, field son inside a few assistant managers of floors all changed and changed past of inside protect, we the assistant manager of this floor change a little handsome boy, to me and all finish respectfullly finish respect of ……"snow son talkatively Xu say, I know it in heart, everything all at according to my expectation development.
I interrupt her way:"Is all very all good, that was the nothing important matter, had no a matter still and made a phone call to me, I slept, your favour chase!"The finishing saying me will hang up a telephone.But snow son say:"Wait the inferior bottom, husband, the somebody else wants to see you, where do you go to bed to shout?You come out to accompany us to have night snack, we still have the last room right away and rang it uped to go for the midnight snack, you come over now, also meets you, she has words to say with you!"
In fact I have already slept greater half for sky, a pick her up this telephone, be feel sleepy again also Be getting more difficult, hence I say:"OK, you 2 be not want to let my sleeping admire!See etc. under how tidy up you, I pass by right away and arrive star river down stairs to make your telephone call."
I climbed to hurtle hot water shower first and changed whole body warm sheep floss dress trousers, outside set ascend a set of Pierre's card of recreation Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论